At Your Service Plumbing is open for business however we are taking many precautions to protect you, your family and our team members. We have so much appreciation for our clients who have allowed us to serve and care for them and, just like you, look forward to the day this will pass. Please call with any questions or concerns you may have or if you need us to bring you anything so you don’t have to go out!
HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT EVERYONE:
- Team members who are sick are being asked to stay home until they are symptom free for 72 hours.
- Team members will wear a mask the entire time in your home.
- Team members zwash their hands regularly and are provided soap and water on each truck.
- Team members have disinfectant, which kills the virus in 30 seconds, to wipe down the surfaces they touch in your home.
- Team members have disposable gloves and will put on a new pair before entering each home.
- Team members have disposable shoe covers and will use a new pair before entering each home.
- Team members will, to the best of their ability, practice social distancing so please don’t be offended if they don’t shake your hand or choose to stand or sit a distance apart from you.
- The AYSP Team can provide no contact service upon request.